Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Every Journey Starts with a Single Step

Im good to say that i view my life from a different perspective now.. i guess the maturity has set in for a lil bit now.. well, shudnt it be taking charge of my life years ago, aight.. anyhow alhamdulillah, i thank Allah for letting me taste the feel of being matured for a lil bit.. hurm, what can i say, im waiting to be hit by the big three-O storm in no time..

i dunno what strikes me into getting myself to blog again.. i normally find blogging is tiring and i would be happier to see myself as a reader rather than a blogger.. yeah, i used to have a blog and now it's nowhere in existence, deleted and vanished out of disgust.. i just hate myself for letting the world sees the grumpy, ever angry side of me with all the rantings in my previous blog.. i took it with my writing to let off the steam of anger.. not a pretty sight to be seen, aight.. but somehow, along the way, i guess i'd love to remember each moment of my life.. make it significant, probably not to others, but to me at least.. i wanna remember every step that i take.. i wanna cherish my life.. because only now i realize life is too short.. too short to be taken for granted.. every moment matters, no matter how lil or big it is, happy or sad..

thus, i would love to leave my footprints here, stamping it to debut its existence.. well, i dun expect having people to read my writing.. it's not gonna be composed beautifully anyway, but it's more than enough to feel that my life carries a set of meaning and i wanna promise myself that im gonna stop at nothing to make the fullest of it.. so today, im gonna welcome myself once again to the blogging world.. this is the 1st step i make to fulfill my set of journey..

2 comments:

aliff + afifah + adam + ada said...

i hit my 'three-0' already, but all i can remember is. it's nothing more than just two numbers joint together :)

btw, welcome back to darling. i'll be ur loyal blog reader, don't worry ;)

ZurratulAin said...

2 numbers joined together? hurm, i like that.. since im in huge denial, the idea seems very much appealing to me.. ehehe..

anyways, tqtqtq for visiting.. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails