Friday, December 10, 2010

Alhamdulillah



I just received my 2nd sem result and im smiling from ear to ear at disbelief.. Alhamdulillah..

I thank Allah for HIS blessings that have eased me out during my despairs.. There were times when i feel like quitting, but HE didnt leave me struggling alone out there.. Alhamdulillah..

When we are in despairs, turn to Allah because HE will send HIS blessings to help us out.. InsyaAllah

At times when we dont believe in ourselves, HIS blessings will surprise us out, so lets keep our faith intact and turn to only Allah..


5 comments:

Farah Ikin said...

i join ur poll..interesting poll !!

Salam kenalan!!
Can i add u to my blog list??

Farah Ikin said...

i join ur poll..interesting poll !!

Salam kenalan!!
Can i add u to my blog list??

ZurratulAin said...

it's my pleasure, tqtqtq.. salam kenalan.. :)
anyways, thanks for liking my poll.. :)

Farah Ikin said...

thanks.
I add u to my blog list.

Farah Ikin said...

thanks.
I add u to my blog list.

Related Posts with Thumbnails