Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'M BACK!

Heyya, peeps..


Perhaps "It has been a while" just dont seem enough to justify the length of my long hiatus.. this abode has been left unmanned for almost a year.. so where have i been? well, i was around.. it's just that i've lost the knack and passion to write and ramble about anything, so i thought.. and i guess time may also be one of the factors.. my routine had undergone several series of alterations throughout the year..

Writing requires the knack and passion, be it just for scribbling a simple note.. any writers would want their writings to be catchy and interesting, either formal or casually.. and i thought i've lost it, not until recently i get reacquainted with writing again.. During my long hiatus, all the writings i've been doing were merely for my assignments, term papers, thesis proposal and whatnot.. all these have gotten me really occupied, with the embedded series of migraine episodes for my so called "benefit".. writing for pleasure wasnt seem as fun anymore.. i guess that explains the long abandonment of my humble abode..

Somehow along the way, the long hiatus has given me the urge to start blogging again, expressing my thoughts, sharing my feelings in this cyberspace.. i found new passion to write for pleasure again even just to jot down on the most foolish note for an entry.. no one has to know me to read my notes or access the junks in my humble abode.. i am free to express my thought as long as i dont write on any issue that can get me into troubles.. For all i know, Google can bring anyone here and i can remain anonymous to anybody in this cyberspace.. During my hiatus, i've seen quite an extensive number of visitors come and go, leaving footprints in my Live Traffic Seed.. that tells me that wouldnt it be great if i start scribbling my words again..

So peeps, here goes, i wish to continue the lifeline of my humble abode.. let me rejuvenate this place to let everyone feels comfortable during their visits here.. Till then, see ya!

2 comments:

aida said...

welcome back! lama giler tak berblog

ZurratulAin said...

hihi.. tangan ini sudah gatal nak menaip semula..

Related Posts with Thumbnails