Friday, October 08, 2010

of Eid 2010 Affair [here n there]

29th Syawal, today that is!! owh time flies!!

Little that i realize my last entry was on 29th Ramadhan.. whoaa, genap 1 month!! this hiatus was a tax at the expense of being a good (as if!!) student.. my Eid was taxed too, i've not been to a single open house.. i was caught up with my studies in between classes, assignments, presentations, exams and whatnot..

But that didnt bother me, in fact my Eid was celebrated in moderation despite the long mandatory holidays, it was well spent on writing up and completing the piles of assignments.. and regretfully, we didnt managed to snap any family raya photos together.. perhaps, our moods were kinda affected when my sister had to return to the UK just 5 days before the 1st Syawal, albeit ironically she had a blast celebrating Syawal there.. whilst shamefully here, we only managed to visit only 2 houses during Eid itself..

Our Eid mood was also diminished when my mom had to be hospitalized when her sugar level suddenly rose to 23.. she even had to underwent minor operation to remove inflamed ulcer at her back which was then thought as a pimple by her.. Alhamdulillah, everything went smoothly..

So all these were pretty much the here and there of my Eid.. nothing much, nothing fun to shout about.. apa bleh buat, layannn je laaa!! tehee!! anyways, i managed to snap few piccas during Eid Feast at the office, hence, bear with me and layan je la ye.. tehee!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails