Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Leave All Worries Behind

W.O.R.R.I.E.S... what worries mean to you?
Everyone worries on something, it comes and goes, as & when.. there are times when worries take us to an adrenaline rush zone or a land of deep depression.. it can be a fatal virus, more of a malignant disease attacking our spirit.. it may also be a hindrance for us to move on with our lives.. worries are inevitable to anyone, we just need to learn how to handle our own worries..

throughout my almost 30 years of living, im still learning to handle my worries and put a rest on mind-boggling matters.. all my life, i got so used to the habit of brooding over things.. i got to admit, im a WORRYWART.. i guess it's the CANCERIAN thing.. and believe me, worrying is just darn tiring.. it costs me my sleep, driving me to sleep deprivation.. waking up with a big eye bag and dark circled eyes is a big NO-NO! i need to look pretty.. i wanna say NO to wrinkles.. being 30 has already put me down so much.. at least i need to look young & pretty.. where's my magic wand.. abracadabra.. make me look 18, please!! ehehe..

right now, im determined to stop being a worrywart.. i must learn to let go and be more relaxed.. life is too short to worry too much.. trouble can get close to me as friends but i need to put a rest to it.. i take trouble as a foe to fight with and leave all my worries behind..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails