Friday, November 26, 2010

Baiting & Fishing @ Popular Mega Bookfair

Weehoo!! I went fishing yesterday and came home happily bagging a full net.. No, i didnt go near the sea during this rainy season.. my baiting & fishing activity revolved around Danga City Mall and my bait stuck at Popular Mega Bookfair.. yesterday was the preview day for Popular Card member and all i can say that it was cheap, cheap, cheap!! the discount was almost 90% for certain products..






The Percy Jackson Collection for Aina4

My fishing net has bagged 6 cds and 7 books.. 3 of the cds are japanese drama boxsets which were sold 3 for RM10, a saving of RM61.70 on those.. a jaw-dropping indeed!! while the other 3 are movies which were up for grab for RM10.50 each.. tehee!!

I get myself the hard cover of Jefferey Archer's Path of Glory & Jodi Picoult's Change of Heart at RM16.90 each.. who cant be smiling for these babies, right?.. my youngest sister wanted the Percy Jackson Collection which was sold with 30% off.. i also get myself a Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird and a children book, Return to the Hundred Acre Wood.. my oh my, i have plenty of books and cds to keep me occupied during this semester break.. ngee~

This Bookfair is on up till next weekend.. i plan to make a 2nd visit there when my sisters are here next week.. Aina² wants to get Jane Green books while my youngest Aina plans to get the remaining 2 Percy Jackson books.. tehee!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails