Friday, November 12, 2010

Merdeka!! Merdeka!! Merdeka!!

TGIF!!! and Weehoooo!!

I've finished my final exam.. Tehee!! TOODLES to my 2ndhorrific semester and the infamous ECONOMIC ANALYSIS as well.. thank you for making my life a living hell.. muahaha.. I just cudnt be happier when it's finally over.. phew~

MERDEKA!! MERDEKA!! MERDEKA!!

Ok ok.. I know this is an outdated entry.. I've enjoyed a week of MERDEKA since last Sunday.. for the past 5 days, I've been hogging the TV as if I haven't been watching it for years.. it took me 2 days after the final exam to went back online.. I just feel that I need to rekindle my relationship with my precious TV.. ahaha.. so what should I do to kill the time during this semester break.. hurmmm~ vacation sounds like a good idea but with whom, yea? Aina4 is still struggling with her finals.. Aina² is super busy at the hospital, she's in the transition of becoming a MO.. I've also been thinking of visiting Aina³ in NCL during Xmas since we've been granted the 9 days leave but I dunno if I can stomach the cold weather and at the same time Aina³ is intended to spend her Xmas break in Egypt.. so at the moment, the UK vacation is put on hold for a while..

Naem has suggested 12th Dec as the day for our Universal Studios day-out.. yeay!! Cant wait!! I hope Aina4 can make it to this trip.. lil hope for Aina² to join us as she might still be very busy.. Aina³, u gotta wait till ur summer hols next year, yea!!


Anyways, in the meantime, I just have to get myself really busy with my beloved TV programs..

Mondays – The Amazing Race

Tuesdays – The Biggest Loser Asia

Wednesdays – Juggling between CSIs on Axn and Rain on KBSW

Thursdays – Juggling between The Amazing Race Asia on Axn and Rain on KBSW

Fridays to Sundays – anything interesting will do


See, sounds pretty busy right.. wakakaka!!

2 comments:

aida said...

i miss amazing race.. i miss i miss amazing race :(

benci ah UK tak bawa masuk amazing race.. :P

ZurratulAin said...

alololo siannyaa.. anyways, ko leh catch up TAR or TARA kat youtube beb..

Related Posts with Thumbnails