Saturday, July 10, 2010

Age is Just a Number

Age is a mind over matter.. if u dun mind, why bother.. Yeah, As If!! im still in denial.. huwaaaa!!



With heavy heart, i finally have to bid au revoir to my 20s.. owh toodles darling, you've [read: youth] been great companion.. i guess it's time that i need to come to term with the course of nature.. Aging is part and parcel of life, everybody has to through it and im no exception..

Being a fickle-minded person, probably now is the best time to grow up and to start take life seriously.. well, it should have taken place long ago but you see, being me, im a late bloomer in everything.. tehee!! frankly speaking, even now, if being asked what do i want in life, all i can do is to shrug my shoulders.. so, hold that thought.. i'll get back to that once i've found my answer.. well, once a fickle-minded, always a fickle-minded.. old habits die hard!! muahaha..

Well, tonite is my last night of being 20s, im enjoying it while it lasts.. and im celebrating it with tones of assignments that are crying for my attention tonite.. says who HRM is easy peasy, piles of assignments are waiting in the queue.. i dunno if i can nail this one but it doesnt kill to hope, aight?

So peeps, i need to get back to my assignments.. this is my last entry in my 20s [as if anybody cares, muahaha].. well, to all 80s [1980] babies out there, i wanna shout, Let's seal the deal of making it great being 30!! teheeee!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails