Sunday, July 11, 2010

30, Bring it on!!




Yes, im officially 30 today!! Say no more, 30 is my number this year.. Deal with it, okay!

With that, im now the new member of 3.0 series club.. turning 30 shud be a great thing in life.. just let nature take its course and live each moment with big heart.. or how Ain puts it, "age with grace"

I started my day today like any other normal Sunday.. i left home as early as 8.00am when i had to rush for my class.. Had several assignments to be completed today and did a presentation along the way.. Alhamdulillah, everything went on smoothly and the class ended at 3.00pm.. Right after, i came back home to fetch my momma as she wanted to go to the PC Fair and grabbed everything she needed.. before heading home, we had a bite for an early dinner, it was on my momma and the day ended just fine.. so if u ask me, what did i do on my 30th birthday, hence the aforementioned are about all.. :)

A birthday celebration is not something i would look forward to when turning 30.. it doesnt get my dreams materialized.. thoughts and prayers from the love ones and significant people in my life are something that would blow me away and melt my heart overwhelmingly.. Alhamdulillah, in mere astonishment, im truly overwhelmed with the numbers of wishes that were sent across by family and friends.. never thought that i'll be getting such a big number of wishes and prayers.. as im typing this, i can see there are more wishes coming in as well.. thanx guys for the thought and prayers.. love y'all!

Hurm, most importantly i wanna thank my parents for all the love.. thank you for bringing me up with such tender loving care.. without you, i wont be here, typing this entry, making life a greatest deal on earth.. i hope that the Almighty will grant both of you a great long live to let me share my happiness with you.. my heart always goes to both you.. i love you.. :)



Before i get too sappy and emotional, i think i shall stop now.. but before that, i have few interesting quotes on turning 30 to share here.. :)


"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." - Lucile Ball

"After 30, a body has a mind of its own."- Bette Midler

"30 is the new 20, unless your 20, then it's the new 40."
- Dane Peddigrew

"Age is a number and mine is unlisted."
- Anonymous

and my favorite is..



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails