Monday, July 05, 2010

Monday is Back



Owh Goodness Gracious, it's Monday again.. so here comes the blues, baby!! What is Monday without its blues, aight? tehee!!





Poor, Monday.. it's not its fault to come after Sunday.. we shud blame Sunday instead for making it so hard to let go.. what is the crap am i talking about.. sorry, i blame Monday for that.. muahaha..

Since today is Monday, my mood to dress up is caught up in the blues as well.. after Subuh prayer i decided to prolong my sleep until 7 before i get up to bathe.. the idea of ironing on Monday morning seems daunting to me, hence i decided to wear something convenience instead.. the beauty of having a long cardigan is that i dun have to iron the shirt im wearin' inside, i just have to fasten my cardi's 3 upper buttons to hide the crumples and i was all set to go... and an ariani was also a great help to get myself ready in a jiffy.. so, in 10, i was all ready to get myself walking through the blizzard of Monday blues.. no make-up accompanied me today, no compact powder nor lipstick.. im the all black lady today, wearing black cardi, black tudung, black pant.. talk about the blues, huh! tehee..

hurm what else to story mory yea? Owh, my arm is still swollen, subsided a lil bit though.. the swell has gotten smaller to the size of 50cent coin.. so i guess that's about all, i have nothing else to share.. i have a Monday Blues to take care of today.. :)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails