Sunday, July 04, 2010

Owh Sweet Niblets!!

A swollen arm doesnt stop this unnie from blogging, huh? i guess not.. ;)

Talking about the swollen arm, it was the 'masterpiece' of last friday's H1N1 vaccination jab.. never thot it wud swell like this.. it's bigger than 50cent coin, hokay!! and i can hardly lift my arm.. huhu.. i hope it will subside in no time..

The truth is, i dun have anything interesting to blog about today.. in fact, i have nothing interesting to do the whole day, just lazing around on the couch like a spud, makin' myself a couch potato of the day.. hurm, i have the urge to bake but im saving my mom from nagging as there's no one @ home to indulge it.. my budak buchuk is already off to UTHM yesterday, she's the only one with sweet tooth in this house, apart from my other 2 sisters whom aren't here as well.. so, terbantut la haku punya semangat nak membaking!

As im typing this, i guess have been yawning for like an umpteen times.. so, what's left in the to-do list ? What else aight, tuck myself to schleeep la nampaknya.. cuaca redup nih mmg besh buat tahi mata.. kena plak lepas lunching kan.. kihkih.. citer kat tv pon tak menariks kan..

Anyways, before let myself curl up in the bed, let me share another cute lil munchkin from "Love is.." comic strip.. :)



Adios!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails